HomeXeonscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Threating/Flaming/Hacking!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C0dy

avatar

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 24
Location : Saint Petersburg , Florida

PostSubject: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:02 am

Miss understanding.


Last edited by C0dy on Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/CodynBrittany
Lunar
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 264
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 20
Location : Ridin' The Stars

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:04 am

So.

The beginning of the end has begun.

_________________
~Lunar~


LOL.
Look At Mah Horse! [Nightmare House 2 Easter Egg]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zze
Active Member


Posts : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 am

Sr71 wasnt serouise about the fuck up, hes was joking..
Sr71 just knows squad from a long time ago, he wont hurt him in anyway. 100%

Cuz sr71 is my friend xD we neighbours ftw!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysis
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 152
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you!

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:10 am

lol he asked sr to code Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zze
Active Member


Posts : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 am

Sr is a good coder, almost as good as vayken.

Edited: Also i suggest, codyz to delete the pics of the googleworld thing, cuz it can affect the server, people can take it the wrong way and crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysis
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 152
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you!

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:56 am

idk how good he is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zze
Active Member


Posts : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:59 am

Well he knows more then me, He knows how to fix all skills, even if they mistakely get glitched (happens to alot of servers, sometimes).
He knows somewhat about java progaming (not much , but enough) and he knows how to code amazing events, quests. (he showed me some of his work xD)
and he knows somemore, but i dont feel like typing it all lmfao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crysis
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 152
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you!

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:12 am

:p i cant code tho right :DDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hax
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 393
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 am

Last pic , Joker....From Guardian ?...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neti.ee
Squad
Owner


Posts : 109
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 24
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:27 pm

This is fake, no one can't acces my vps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.projectguardian.biz
dkiller



Posts : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Zze wrote:
Well he knows more then me, He knows how to fix all skills, even if they mistakely get glitched (happens to alot of servers, sometimes).
He knows somewhat about java progaming (not much , but enough) and he knows how to code amazing events, quests. (he showed me some of his work xD)
and he knows somemore, but i dont feel like typing it all lmfao.

Quest are easy to code but it depends how good these quest should be. If they are like kill x amount of a certain monster I don't call that a good quest neither good code because it's so simple..
Well fixing skills is not that hard if you have a brain Very Happy
About events what sort of events are you focus on because if it's events like quest kill x of a certain monster I'll call it fail code.
This reply is not about jealous or that I can code better it's just my opinion in coding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C0dy

avatar

Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 24
Location : Saint Petersburg , Florida

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm

[quote="muffin"]Last pic , Joker....From Guardian ?...[/quote
Yes joker from Guardian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/CodynBrittany
Iamgod
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 240
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 22
Location : Estonia, Kuressaare

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:23 pm

[quote="C0dy"]
muffin wrote:
Last pic , Joker....From Guardian ?...[/quote
Yes joker from Guardian.



Rofl fail:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://FamilyVastaneLiit.forum.co.ee
Crysis
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 152
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2010-10-13
Age : 24
Location : Right behind you!

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:43 pm

dkiller wrote:
Zze wrote:
Well he knows more then me, He knows how to fix all skills, even if they mistakely get glitched (happens to alot of servers, sometimes).
He knows somewhat about java progaming (not much , but enough) and he knows how to code amazing events, quests. (he showed me some of his work xD)
and he knows somemore, but i dont feel like typing it all lmfao.

Quest are easy to code but it depends how good these quest should be. If they are like kill x amount of a certain monster I don't call that a good quest neither good code because it's so simple..
Well fixing skills is not that hard if you have a brain Very Happy
About events what sort of events are you focus on because if it's events like quest kill x of a certain monster I'll call it fail code.
This reply is not about jealous or that I can code better it's just my opinion in coding.

lol exactly what vayken coded for the h'ween event lol..amateur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zze
Active Member


Posts : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:28 pm

The hween event was very easy and very boring at most.

Sr71 could of done better, so could of vayken, but i guess he didnt have time or was lazy Razz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Threating/Flaming/Hacking!   

Back to top Go down
 
Threating/Flaming/Hacking!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Report a Rule Breaker-
Jump to: