HomeXeonscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Commands and yell

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benge

avatar

Posts : 20
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Location : England

PostSubject: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Suggested by me
Ok first idea is if your busy and people are annoying you i think you should make a command that when you do ::jail [Username] it puts them in the cages at home so everyone can laugh and them and they can't tele out or anything and if you fix that when you log in you tele home get rid off that so then they still can't get out untill you or staff does ::unjail [Username]

Suggested by Riot
Seconded idea was by Riot and he and i agree with him is tthat you need 5+ hour gameplaying time before you can yell so then it will cut down on the syipkers in yell.

Thank you for reading

Benge & Riot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riot
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 23
Location : earth i think

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:37 pm

good idear hope it happens in game would be peaceful

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.com
Benge

avatar

Posts : 20
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-10-16
Age : 22
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:50 pm

Well it was your idea lets hope it works because i really do think it will cut down with syipkers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sikk Nick



Posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:13 pm

I think it would be a good idea that only donators get to yell.

Reason's why:
1. More people will donate.
2. No more syi's at all.
3. The server will be up longer because more people will donate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hax
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 393
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 pm

Lol ??? People would start jailing eachother for no reason.I agree with riots idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neti.ee
Lunar
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 264
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 21
Location : Ridin' The Stars

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:46 pm

muffin wrote:
Lol ??? People would start jailing eachother for no reason.I agree with riots idea.

You seem to mis-understand.

Jailing is a command for staff which enables them to lock away troublemakers for however long they want. Nobody BUT staff can use it.

Maybe that could've been wrote a bit clearer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iGuard



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:42 pm

I think those are good ideas.

The only thing I won't agree with is that yell is only for donator.

If you make that mutch things for donator, you won't get much players to play this server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoN SKIlleD

avatar

Posts : 69
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 21
Location : Asstonia (Estonia)

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:45 pm

iGuard wrote:
I think those are good ideas.

The only thing I won't agree with is that yell is only for donator.

If you make that mutch things for donator, you won't get much players to play this server.
jailing doesn't fit in , as i already said in many posts , this server had to be like dodian , so dodian never had such a thing like jail...

I suggest just muting people who spam the yell channel , but first they should be warned ofcourse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://redtube.com
joker



Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 am

i think it would be better to make it to were u have to be TOTAL level of 200 before you can yell. 1 because its easier to code..2 because its more logical 5 hours of game play would be 5 hours of time that you're logged in..and sometimes people login for 2 hours then come back later so making it leveld would be better...i agree with the jail system though...it helps to enforce the rules without banning or muting...but not at home-make it at the crafting guild and make them mine 200 ore before they leave-mods would probably forget to unjail lol.

also NON sKileD they said it was going to be like dodian...then theyre adding to it...theyre not going to leave it like dodian and never update it...just like dodian would have-this server will update with better things.


Last edited by Lunar on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited due to double posting.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pikachu

avatar

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:01 am

IMO making yell for donators will give more reasons for people to stop playing the game. If people CANT donate at all for any reason then the yell bar is useless. Jailing is a good idea, and Non stop moaning about that this is Dodian, its Dodian Reborn, if your going to complain do it in your own post, but atm nobody cares.
On the jailing topic, i agree with joker, we should make a task for people to do if they do get jailed. And what muffin was probably saying is that staff may jail people just for a joke (Maybe?) For jailing i would make them put into the crafting guild and make them mine ore without getting exp. They have to mine 20 clays and then give it a NPC, he then asks for them to mine 40 clay, and then 60, then 80 just so it makes it for annoying for people who get jailed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lunar
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 264
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 21
Location : Ridin' The Stars

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:21 am

Pikachu wrote:
For jailing i would make them put into the crafting guild and make them mine ore without getting exp. They have to mine 20 clays and then give it a NPC, he then asks for them to mine 40 clay, and then 60, then 80 just so it makes it for annoying for people who get jailed Smile

Cut down:

Slave labour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeLiUkS

avatar

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:22 pm

NoN SKIlleD wrote:
iGuard wrote:
I think those are good ideas.

The only thing I won't agree with is that yell is only for donator.

If you make that mutch things for donator, you won't get much players to play this server.
jailing doesn't fit in , as i already said in many posts , this server had to be like dodian , so dodian never had such a thing like jail...

I suggest just muting people who spam the yell channel , but first they should be warned ofcourse.

so they should delete fullscreen and today they added easter basket and they should delete what to Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d i z m o
Banner


Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:00 am

Jail should be added possibly, but definitely not at home.
Also, 5 hours of gameplay is too much, maybe uh, pay 100k to use yell feature.
Then noobs won't spam the yell with "hello". and It kind of takes a while to get 100k,
so SYI's will not have access to the yell command.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hax
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 393
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:10 pm

d i z m o wrote:
Jail should be added possibly, but definitely not at home.
Also, 5 hours of gameplay is too much, maybe uh, pay 100k to use yell feature.
Then noobs won't spam the yell with "hello". and It kind of takes a while to get 100k,
so SYI's will not have access to the yell command.


Whats wrong with newcomers saying hello?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neti.ee
Fderocker



Posts : 21
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:01 am

Ye.. whats wrong about saying hello, unless you say it to much and try to really spam it on yell and annoy people...

But the 100k part isnt right.
Back in real dodian, perms (donators or w.e) only can use yell and I think we should of done that idea, (forgot whos idea was it, but ye).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Commands and yell   

Back to top Go down
 
Commands and yell
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Skeleton.exe executes commands from an attacker?
» UT3 useful ingame commands
» Useful JK2 Server Commands
» Silent Mod Admin Commands
» Voice Activated Commands

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: