HomeXeonscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
s07d



Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: suggestions   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 pm

dont flame me...

1.raise combat xp to around 55-60xp
why?
because:its to low iv been playing for 2 days and non of my combat stats are 50+ and im 50combat

2.let us attack dad at level 3
why?
because:its there problem if they die and we should attack them when where ready not when you think where ready?

3.armor shops of normal armor weapon shops of good weapons
why?
because:i see almost everyone walking around in (t) (g) armor and weps are hard to achive


and before you say no. its not like dodian had it
dodian remakes dont need to be 100% like dodian amarite?
it shuold be around 85% like dodian if its 100% like dodian your shit coders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hax
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 393
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: suggestions   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:53 pm

Kinda dissagree , sorry m8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neti.ee
Lunar
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 264
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 20
Location : Ridin' The Stars

PostSubject: Re: suggestions   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:55 pm

s07d wrote:
dont flame me...

1.raise combat xp to around 55-60xp
why?
because:its to low iv been playing for 2 days and non of my combat stats are 50+ and im 50combat

2.let us attack dad at level 3
why?
because:its there problem if they die and we should attack them when where ready not when you think where ready?

3.armor shops of normal armor weapon shops of good weapons
why?
because:i see almost everyone walking around in (t) (g) armor and weps are hard to achive


and before you say no. its not like dodian had it
dodian remakes dont need to be 100% like dodian amarite?
it shuold be around 85% like dodian if its 100% like dodian your shit coders



1. It's not a bad idea. I agree with you, it's quite slow.

2. What? Key minigame would be almost impossible - especially at San Tojalon. He can kill even me with full dragon...So against a very low level with no armor and a bad weapon is beyond imagining. Also, Dad is also a powerful boss considering your armor. Na, I think this one should be left at level 70 personally.

3. Yes. Although the (g) and (t) may be a good idea, the defence bonuses on them (ESPECIALLY) rune need lowering.

Rune (G) is the exact equivalent of Dragon, and costs less. My ideas on this one are either higher the price or lower the bonuses.


Overall, yeah. Not bad ideas.

_________________
~Lunar~


LOL.
Look At Mah Horse! [Nightmare House 2 Easter Egg]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kryptix



Posts : 28
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: suggestions   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:18 am

I support the 2nd post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zze
Active Member


Posts : 88
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-10-11

PostSubject: Re: suggestions   Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:26 am

I agree with lunar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hax
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 393
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: suggestions   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:41 pm

kryptix wrote:
I support the 2nd post

My post ? :O



And lunar, maybe the premium shop should be veery expensive and have no defence bonuses , so people would finally start killing mossies and druids Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neti.ee
Lunar
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 264
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2010-10-05
Age : 20
Location : Ridin' The Stars

PostSubject: Re: suggestions   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:51 pm

muffin wrote:

and have no defence bonuses , so people would finally start killing mossies and druids Smile

Rune (G) = Dragon.

So yea, they sort of do. Only Rune though.

_________________
~Lunar~


LOL.
Look At Mah Horse! [Nightmare House 2 Easter Egg]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hax
Active Member
avatar

Posts : 393
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2010-10-09
Age : 20
Location : Estonia

PostSubject: Re: suggestions   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Lunar wrote:
muffin wrote:

and have no defence bonuses , so people would finally start killing mossies and druids Smile

Rune (G) = Dragon.

So yea, they sort of do. Only Rune though.


I mean squad should change it so they wouldnt give any def bonuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.neti.ee
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: suggestions   

Back to top Go down
 
suggestions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Im bored, give me suggestions.
» Eldar suggestions
» TORA Nurburgring 24 video suggestions
» Some suggestions for communication
» New GK 1000 pts army, suggestions please!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: